Tuesday 15 May 2018

The Slimfast 7 Day Challenge // Weight Loss

Hello darlings


I'm not gonna lie i don't normally buy into 'fad' diets i would say just buy and banana and go for run, it would be more sustainable and better for your purse to do that rather than joining a scheme or buy into these miracle diets.  

But i saw these challenge kits on offer for £10 (the shake on it on normally is £7.29) I've tried the snack bars before and have often had them on my breaks at work (i could have chocolate and it would be under 100 cals, i mean whats not to love?) So i thought why not try it. I mean its only for one week and if i lose some weight great but if not then its only a week. What have i got to loose? i' like to be convinced that these diets work. 
I've already lost 6.5kg (1st) since January by myself just by changing my diet and increasing my fitness. I still would like to lose another stone.
The kits comes with a strawberry shake, 2 chocolate meal replacement bars, 3 sour cream and chive pretzels, 4 cheddar cheese bits, 4 caramel bars and 3 chocolate bars. 

You also have to drink 2 litres of water a day and do regular exercise.
I think what a lot of people think about slim fast and other diet brands is that it is some miracle product that you only eat theses shakes and bars and all your weight will come off, not true. Inside this pack you get a meal plan and voucher off your next slimfast purchase.

The meal plan is very good as it shows you still to live a healthy lifestyle, still eat healthy meals and snacks. But you incorporate slimfast snacks and shakes into that, don't just live on the bars. Which i think is pretty good.  

My main worry with this is that once i stop i'll just put all the weight back on, maybe thats how they get you, so you have to keep buying their products! 

I started this diet yesterday and had planned to post this last night but life got in the way. 

You can buy the kit here

I will report back a week today ad let you know how i get on!

My current weight is 61kg, we shall see what it is next week! Wish me luck! 

<3
*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment