Sunday 6 May 2018

** Bargain Alert** Seventeen Makeup

Hello darlings

Today post is a super quick one, its more of a 'just to let you know'. I already mentioned it on my Instagram last week (link, you should check it out wink wink) But sadly Boots are discounting their makeup brand Seventeen, i know so many childhood memories for so many of us. I bought my first ever makeup from Seventeen and Natural Collection. Going to boots with my mum when i was 13 and trying to convince her that i needed it! 

But on the other hand by discounting it they have a 70% off sale, which is great. I popped on their website last week and purchased all this for £10! It should have cost my £37! I thought i would also put it up on my blog to let you guys know before it all sells out, go go go!! 
I am yet to try anything (apart from the brow pencil and powder as they have been my staple makeup items for years and i am very sad that i will no longer be able to get them)

I picked up:
The Define And Contour Kit: £1.80 (Was £5.99)
2 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder: £1.20 (Was £3.99)
Brow Definer: 87p (Was 2.89)
Skin Wow Concealer: £1.50 (Was £4.99) 
Easy On The Eye Palette: £2.40 (Was £7.99)
Instant Glow Bronzing Powder: £1.38 (Was £4.59)
Dual Ended Brow Sharpener: (It was free when you buy 2 or more products!)

I'd love to know what memories do you have of Seventeen makeup?
Are you sad this going?

<3

*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment