Tuesday 5 December 2017

A nude for the Winter // lip of the week #32

Hello darlings

Do you have that one lipstick that goes with every look, every outfit, every season? For me its my Calvin Klein Nude Lipstick, in 'Undressed'. I remember i purchased this from Fragrance Direct at the beginning of Summer. It cost £3.95, sadly no longer on their website. But if you type it in to Google you can find other places to purchase it. But it has become a stable in my makeup bag and i thought i'd share it with you and i'd love to know some of your stable lipsticks?
The packaging on the Calvin Klein lipsticks are beautiful, although as the bottom half of the lipstick is a soft material it does tend to get grubby quickly as you can see in the picture. But its well made, sturdy, i've doped it a couple times and it survived. This is a gorgeous brownish mauve nude. Its a very subtle colour, very similar to my lips, but just adds a little colour, makes them a little deeper. Its perfect for this time of year. Its very pigmented as you can see from the swatch on the back of my hand. Its glides on to you lips with little effort. Very creamy and smooth, not scratchy or drags at all. Its not a matte its more of a satin finish. Which is perfect for me, it doesn't dry my lips in the slightest. Its long lasting an fades beautifully without living weird patches or the line around your lips. 
I'd love to know have you tried any of the Calvin Klein lipsticks?

<3
*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


No comments :

Post a Comment