Wednesday 4 October 2017

You can never go wrong with a nude // Sally Hansen nail polish for only 99p!

 Hello darlings.

I haven't review a nail polish for a long time, i just don't seem to have the time or motivation to sit down and paint my nails, which is a shame as i use to always have my nails painted! The beginning of the week i had a little time to myself, my mother-in-law to be had Isaac so i decided why not paint my nails. I chose this Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in Cafe Au Lait, which i bought for a bargain price of 99p from Fragrance Direct (Haul coming soon!!)
I have never tried a Sally Hansen nail polish before but i always wanted to but i didn't know if they were worth the price. In Boots and Superdrug they tend to be around the £7/8 mark and i've always been happy with Barry M nail polishes and never saw the need to spent much more on other ones. I was so happy when i saw Fragrance Direct had this colour as normally on these outlet websites the colours are the real bright ones and the colours that don't sell that well. But this is the perfect natural nude colour. my nails but better! I was amazed it was on their for only 99p so i quickly added it to my basket!
It was opaque with two coats which is standard for nail polish. It built up well, it didn't go thick and gloppy. I used a base coat but not a top coat to i could see how long it lasted without chipping, next time i will try a top coat too. The polish lasted for about 4 days without chipping, which was brilliant! Bearing in mind i do washing up, other house work, looking after a baby, my hands do take a beating daily! After 4 days it was only little chips but by the end of the week i had to take it off. Overall i'm really pleased.

I'd love to know have you tried this nail polish?
Or any other Sally Hansen nail polishes?

<3
*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


4 comments :

  1. I love the shade! I feel the same way I'm so bad about painting my nails but I used to always paint them and make sure they looked perfect xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a pretty colour, and I'm with you on being bad about painting nails xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete