Saturday 26 August 2017

The best Liquid Lipstick I've tried? // Lip of the week #30

Hello darlings!

I'm back, i've had my laptop in for repair for the last week and a half, i smashed the screen (again) now that i have it back so i'm back in full swing with writing. Today post is my lip of the week, i've tried so many different lip products recently so look out for lots of posts! These Rimmel Liquid Lipsticks are taking the internet by storm! They are all over Instagram, Facebook, Twitter all over social media. So i just had to try one an see what all the hype is about!
The packaging is nice, its plain. Not the nicest packaging i've seen but definitely not the worse. I went for the colour 'be my baby' i always play it safe and go for a nude, its a brown-ish nude. They have i think 14 shades, so great choice, one for everyone. 
(Mummy's little helper! Look at that lil face!)
This is THE most comfortable liquid lipstick i have ever tried! And i don't say that lightly as i've tried and loved a lot. I like the applicator, it applied the product easily and i didn't make any mistakes. I didn't apply a liner before hand but you could if you wanted to. I didn't find it drying at all, it dried down to a matte in a matter of seconds. But it looks good, it doesn't look dry or flakey! Its relatively long lasting, not the longest i've tried but it wears away nicely. It doesn't last through meals, so i did re-apply. 
(Distracting him with Youtube videos while i try and take pictures for my blog) 

Overall i am so impressed with this its not the longest lasting but its so comfortable!! I do think they are worth the hype. There are lots of colours to choose from and i ill be going back to buy many more! 
They are affordable at only £5.99

I'd love to know have you tried any of these liquid lipsticks?

*** New Insta*** 

<3

Snapchat: Perfectfixation



6 comments :

  1. I've been hoping to read a review of these! Rimmel do lip products so well and I'm glad to hear the formula is really comfortable, will definitely be looking at the shades they do x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far i'm loving it, i will definitely be picking up more shades!

      Delete
  2. I have heard so much about these and they sound really good! I really need to get around to getting one for myself!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shade that you picked out.Nudes are the best so I'm not surprised you played it safe and picked one aha x

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete