Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas Makeup #1 2015 A Smokey Eye.

Hello darlings 

I'm sorry i haven't posted in a while, i've just finished Uni for the year and spent a little time in Edinburgh, but now i'm back and with a new Christmas post. I did a post similar to this last year, a couple of looks you could wear either to a Christmas party, or on Christmas Eve or Christmas day. So this is the first one, a smokey eye with a nude lip.
I hope you enjoy :) 
Base:
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent 
Sleek Contour Kit in light i only used the highlight for this look
Natural Collection blush in 'Peach Melba' i always apply my blush high on my cheek, 90s style

Eyes and Eyebrows
Soap and Glory Brow Archery in 'Brown' i used the pen part of this to add definition and fill in any gaps
Makeup Revolution Icon Pro 2 Palette i used the shades Paper as a base, then Faith all over the lid and Grey Day in my crease. 

Lips
Lip Kate Moss Lipstick in '08' (Sorry i forgot to photograph it)

I'd love to know have you tried any of these products?

<3 
Follow me on:
Snapchat: Perfectfixation 

4 comments :

  1. My base products are exactly the same! I've picked up two of the Mate Moss lipsticks so far and the formula is soo good :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Kate Moss Lipsticks, i only have this one but i want to try more!

      Delete
  2. I love that lipstick and the eye shadow palette! This is such a pretty makeup look x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete