Monday 8 June 2015

Mens Fashion | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings.

Today's post is a mens fashion one, i've never done mens fashion or beauty before so i thought i'd give it a little go. Introducing my model who is my brother Mark, who is 17. Mark originally wanted me to take some pictures of him for a project and i asked if i could use some of them in a blog post, as i wanted to try something a little different and he happily said yes. So here are a few outfits we put together, i hope you enjoy :)
Jacket: Primark
Jeans: H&M
T-Shirt: Primark
Suit: M&S
Waste Coat: Primark
Shirt: M&S
Bow Tie: Primark
Suit: Primark
Shirt: M&S
Tie: Primark
Braces: Burton
Coat: Primark
Top: Primark
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Jumper: Primark
Jeans: H&M

I hope you enjoyed this little post and thank you to Mark for letting me use this pictures! Mark also have an independent film company on Youtube and it would be great if you could check it out :) Here is his channel, thank you <3 

I'd love to know whats your favourite outfit?
Would you be more interested in fashion posts in the future?
<3

3 comments :

  1. I subscribed to your brother's channel! And aww it's really sweet you included him and did a men's fashion post (really want to get my sister to do this on mine)! Favourite outfit is the one with the bowtie - because bowties are just awesome! x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes do a fashion post :D this is amazing loved it :)

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyLookBook


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete