Wednesday 29 April 2015

A Little Treat....| Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings

Today's post is about my latest little purchase. Some of these items i have been collecting for a few weeks, such as the Makeup Gallery products. The others were a little spurge i did on Tuesday. Nearly all my essays and coursework has been handed in and my dissertation presentation was liked (Yay!) So i though i deserved a little treat! Quite a few of these i have been dying to try for ages after hearing such great reviews! So i hope they don't disappoint :)

Items pictured:

Have you tried any of these products?
I'd love to know have you have any little spending sprees lately? 

<3 

10 comments :

  1. Great haul!
    I've never tried Makeup Gallery but these look great, I love the Iconic palette it's one of my favourites!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! Check it out! nominathttp://life-of-elana.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award.html xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this palette, such gorgeous shades! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried any of these. I need to keep and eye on them.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these look like such lovely makeup items - very jel! I recently had a big Lush splurge in the new Oxford Street store so I'm (trying) to budget myself!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh i didn't realise a new one was opening! Budgeting i find never works!

      Delete