Wednesday 18 March 2015

A Little Makeup Haul | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings

Today's post is a naughty one. I'm suppose to be on a little spending ban but i just could help myself..... i convinced myself i needed these.
So here is the result of a little trip to Boots/Superdrug i did this week. 
First i picked up a couple of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in '730 Revlon Red' and '415 Pink In The Afternoon'. Revlon Lipsticks are definitely my favourite and i can never enough of these! Plus i just love the names. I also picked up a Revlon Lip Stain in '001 Honey' I have several of the Matte Balms but none of the Stains so i picked up a neutral pink. Another lip product i got was Maybelline Color Sensational in '343 Mauve Mania' this is a gorgeous mauve colour with an awesome name, the only thing is i don't like the smell, so i kinda regret it a little :( The last lip product i picked up was a MUA Lip Pencil in 'Caramel Nougat'. This is just a simple nude and it was only £1! To be fair the next product i did need as its a repurchase as i ran out of my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 'Light'. The last item is the Seventeen Eye Brow Pencil in 'Natural Brown'. I ran out of the pencil side of my Soap and Glory Brow Archery so i was looking for a cheaper alternative and i have to say i love this, its not too warm or too ashy. 

I'd love to know have you tried any of these products? Let me know down in the comments!

<3 

10 comments :

  1. I'd love to try the Collection concealer but I don't think we have that brand in the US! :[
    Everyone deserves a treat now and then, I wouldn't feel too bad about your mini-shopping spree :]
    -Emily
    itsreallyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise they weren't in the U.S. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I've only tried the concealer but would definitely want to try out the lip pencils especially at that price x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my first MUA lip pencil and i really like it :)

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely haul! Honey looks like such a gorgeous shade and I'm obsessed with the Collection concealer :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about soap and glory products but i never actually have purchased any! what are you personal favorites/recommendations?

    heyimhillary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried many myself but i do really like the Brow Archery and Heels Genius. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete