Monday 10 November 2014

Full Face Of Makeup | One Brand | Maybelline

Hello darlings 

Today i have for you a different kind of post, i was thinking to myself the other day could i create an everyday makeup look using just one brand of makeup? Using products that i really like and something that wearable. So i decided why not give it a ago? I had a little dig around in my makeup and found these products. I hope you enjoy! 

So this is the look i created
Products used:

Base:

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Lips:

I'd love to know what is your favourite Maybelline product? 
I had so much fun creating this look. What one brand makeup would you like to see next?

JBxx 



17 comments :

  1. Really like the winged liner. Still haven’t tried the lip pencils yet, they sound and look lovely.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the lip pencils, i think they are really good.

      Delete
  2. Lovely look, the eyeliner looks great :) I don't use many Maybelline products but Baby skin works well for me!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lip pencil looks lovely! I do like Maybelline cosmetics - their lipsticks and mascaras are brilliant!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good and still quite natural for makeup :) I have the bb cream and that mascara too! x

    nikimint

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely make up look!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the bb-cream someday! I would love if you could have a look at my blog tooღ

    Augusta | http://augusta-mikkelsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete