Thursday 24 July 2014

The Holy Grail Of Bronzers?

Hello darlings

This bronzer is no stranger to the blogging world; it has been raved and praised! So I knew I had to try it
I wasn’t disappointed! 


I have had my fair share of bronzers, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Getting the perfect bronzer is key, one that isn’t too dark, too muddy, too glittery and most importantly that doesn’t make me look orange! The shade I bought in this bronzer in was 51, the lighest colour they produce. Which is perfect for my pale skin. It doesn't look orange at all, it just gives a beautiful golden bronze colour. The colour is very natural and matte, with just the tiny hint of sparkle, but not enough to notice it on the skin.


It has the most wonderful smell, like most bourjois products do. Its isn’t quite a chocolately smell as many have said but more or a sweet scent, lovely all the same.


I highly recommend to anyone looking a natural, smooth bronzer that is good value. As you get 16.5gs of product for £7.99, which is amazing value. The packaging is small and compact which fits nicely into you handbag or makeup bag. Only downside to the packaging is there’s no mirror or brush, so I apply it with my real techniques contour brush.
Overall i think it is a wonderful product and definitely recommend trying it. 
(Disclaimer all views are my own.)

I would love to know whats your favourite bronzer? And have you tried Bourjois?

JB xx


8 comments :

  1. This bronzer is probably everyones favourite
    Really need to try it out
    My favourite bronzer is also by bourjois

    www.thatasianchica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should its really good :) Bourjois produce some amazing bronzers.

      Delete
  2. I love bourjois bronzer it's so lovely.Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words, i love your blog too ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouh I really want to try this one out! I think I'll just have to after reading this post :D

    Celine // http://mybloggreeneyedgirl.blogspot.be/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i hope you enjoy it as much as i do :D

      Delete
  5. u have such a gret blog
    hello darling, would you like to follow each other on Facebook and Bloglovin/?
    pls le t me know and I'll follow u right back(I always do)
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete